Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Next Westside Women's Group Outing

Hello Ladies of the Girls' Nights Out in West LA and Santa Monica:

By majority comment, our next Girls Movie Outing will be a matinee on Saturday, September 20th at the Third Street Promenade. Tree 3

I will find a good restaurant for brunch and send a final time and place to meet once I know the movie playing times, which should be available after the 12th, when the movie comes out.I saw some people eating breakfast/brunch at Broadway Deli, which looked good to me. Attached is a link: http://www.broadwaydeli.com/

There was also a very nice French place around the corner, I think on Santa Monica Blvd. The pastries looked fantastic, but it is very small. Waiter

The movie will be The Women. We will probably meet at about 11 or 11:30 a.m. at a restaurant to be determined and then catch a show at 1:30 or 2-ish, depending on the showtimes.

Parking for the Promenade is available at public lots and at the Santa Monica Place Mall (which is currently being remodeled). I parked at the mall this morning and there were plenty of parking spots when I left about 12:15 today. Car 2

Please let me know if you can make it so I can make reservations for brunch (yay, mimosas!) Blurry Drunk







No comments: